CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"Labels are for clothes & food, not people" Quotes

Liberté, égalité, fraternité
"Labels are for clothes & food, not people [Quotes]





 "Labels are for filing. Labels are for clothing. Labels are not for people." Martina Navratilova

 "What I really resent most about people sticking labels on you is that it cuts off all the other elements of what you are because it can only deal with black and white; the cartoon." Siouxsie Sioux

"If there is no God, the labels 'good' and 'evil' are merely opinions. They are substitutes for 'I like it' and 'I don't like it.' They are not objective realities." Dennis Prager

"I think putting labels on people is just an easy way of marketing something you don't understand."Adam Jones  

 "My feeling is that labels are for canned food... I am what I am - and I know what I am." Michael Stipe

 "We are too quick to put labels on things. It is my profession. I get up and paint. Everyone wants to put a label on it, but I am a free spirit, so I fight against that." Geoffrey Holder

"The answer is, who you are cannot be defined through thinking or mental labels or definitions, because it's beyond that. It is the very sense of being, or presence, that is there when you become conscious of the present moment." Eckhart Tolle

 "If people have to put labels on me, I'd prefer the first label to be human being, the second label to be pacifist, and the third to be folk singer." Joan Baez

 "I had gotten to a place where I truly believed everything I was called: 'not sexy,' 'not funny,' 'too intense,' desperate.' All those labels they gave me, I took them because there wasn't a trace of my true self left." Naomi Watts

 "Labels are for cans, not people." Anthony Rapp



 "No Copyright Infringement Intended, Strictly For Promotional Purposes Only! All Rights Reserved To Their Respective Owners."

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."





0 comentarios :