CREATIVITY is CONTAGIOUS! PASSitON
ROCK N' CREATE #ThinkOUTSIDEtheBOX

"GARBAGE" Milk Live #RockN`Style




Rock N'Style

  GARBAGE "Milk" Live
From The innovative album Garbage


 Garbage incorporate different styles and genres, Throwing it all into a big melting pot and see what would happen.

"Milk" is a 1996 single written, recorded and produced by alternative rock group Garbage. It was released on August 15, 1995,   "Milk" was issued as the fifth and final single to be taken from the band's multi-platinum debut album Garbage is considered innovative by critics. In North America, the single coincided with Garbage's trek around the continent performing as a support act for the Smashing Pumpkins arena tour. Watch this great song on next link...










"Milk" was written and recorded by Garbage (Duke Erikson, Shirley Manson, Steve Marker and Butch Vig) at their own recording studio during the 1994-1995 sessions for Garbage. Manson was inspired by a line in Michael Ondaatje's The Collected Works of Billy the Kid ("her throat is a kitchen") and alluded to it in her lyrics for the song.[6] At its base, Manson believed the song was "a seduction, almost like a siren song"

 
GARBAGE (band)

Garbage is an American-Scottish alternative rock band formed in Madison, Wisconsin, in 1993. The group consists of Scottish musician Shirley Manson (vocals, keyboards, guitar) and American musicians Duke Erikson (bass, guitar, keyboards), Steve Marker (guitar, keyboards), and Butch Vig (drums, percussion). All four members are involved in songwriting and production. The band have counted worldwide album sales of over 17 million units.


Garbage


    Shirley Manson – vocals, guitar, samples
    Steve Marker – guitar, loops, samples
    Duke Erikson – guitar, keyboards, six-string and fuzz bass
    Butch Vig – drums, loops, noise and efx



Garbage has a sound that "tr[ied] to incorporate different styles and genres, throw it all into a big melting pot and see what would happen", according to Vig. Vig explained that as in his opinion "the most exciting bands are those who incorporate all those elements of punk, funk, techno, hip hop, etc." Garbage would attempt to do the same and "take those influences and make them work in the context of a pop song."



Website: garbage.com

Members: Shirley Manson, Duke Erikson, Steve Marker and Butch Vig.
Origin:  Madison, Wisconsin, United States
Genres:  Alternative rock, electronic rock, industrial rock, trip hop, grunge
Years active: 1993–present



 

Milk Lyrics
written by Manson, Shirley Ann / Vig, Bryan David / Erickson, Douglas Elwin / Marker, Steve W.


I am milk
I am red hot kitchen
And I am cool
Cool as the deep blue ocean

I am lost
So I am cruel
But I'd be love and sweetness
If I had you

I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you

I am weak
But I am strong
I can use my tears to
Bring you home

I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you

I am milk
I am red hot kitchen
And I am cool
Cool as the deep blue ocean

I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm waiting, I'm waiting for you
I'm aching, I'm aching for you

I'm waiting
I'm waiting
I'm waiting
For you





"Milk"
Single by Garbage
 from the album Garbage
B-side "Alien Sex Fiend"
Released October 7, 1996
(See release history)
Format 7", 12",
CD maxi, cassette single
Recorded April 1994–May 1995
Smart Studios,
Madison, Wisconsin
Genre Original version: Alternative rock, trip hop, electronica
Siren/Wicked remix: Alternative rock, trip hop, electronica, downtempo, dream pop
Length 3:56
Label Mushroom Records UK
Almo Sounds (North America)
Writer(s) Garbage
Producer(s) Garbage



SOURCE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milk_%28...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Garbage_album





"No Copyright Infringement Intended, Strictly For Promotional Purposes Only! All Rights Reserved To Their Respective Owners."

"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."









-

0 comentarios :